National Arlington CemeteryOne of the nation's most hallowed grounds, Arlington National Cemetery is an historic site that pays tribute to the military sacrifice of American servicemen. Each year, over 3 million people visit this popular DC attraction, which features countless noteworthy monuments and gravesites that mark the final resting places of senators, presidents, astronauts, Supreme Court Justices and the famous Tomb of the Unknown Soldier.
Hours -8 am to 7 pm (April-September) 8 am to 5 pm (October-March)
Prices -$1.75 per hour for the first three hours, and $2.50 per hour thereafter.
- Guided Tour: Late 20th Century to the Present, Women in Military Service for America Memorial
- Arlington at 150 Observance Program: A Tribute to Arlington's Past, Present and Future, Memorial Amphitheater
- Wreath Ceremonies
- Arlington National Cemetery Gardens
- Tomb of the Unknown Soldier
- Changing of the Guard
- The Grounds of Arlington National Cemetery
- Find a Gravesite
- Memorial Amphitheater
- Monuments & Memorials